BMW S1000XR - discuss

Started by MOzZereLLa, April 27, 2021, 06:29:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

RP900????

And yes, you're right.

Don't like the idea of not being a biker. Don't like the idea of being a biker.

That's a bad place to be.
Significantly faster than you.....

MOzZereLLa

And Big Al says Africa Twin should not be on the list.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on May 03, 2021, 12:01:31 pmRP900????

And yes, you're right.

Don't like the idea of not being a biker. Don't like the idea of being a biker.

That's a bad place to be.
Rallye Pro

Alzo

GS1200/1250 is the best option of all you state...Will do it all....but you're a shallow fucker. (😉) and will struggle to get over the image...if you were to not struggle with the image you would find a bike that just does what it says on the tin and surprisingly more.

MOzZereLLa

I think my shallow is getting deeper the older I get.
Significantly faster than you.....

GRUMPY

As Alzo says, GS will do everything. If you haven't ridden one, go get a long test ride on one. :moto:

Andy M

Looks like you need the gs dude.

What about the 950 multistrada, £8k maybe?


MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Andy M on May 03, 2021, 06:24:16 pmLooks like you need the gs dude.

What about the 950 multistrada, £8k maybe?



Not convinced I want a V-Twin. Hoping the boxer will be smoother. 
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on May 03, 2021, 07:34:39 pm
Quote from: Andy M on May 03, 2021, 06:24:16 pmLooks like you need the gs dude.

What about the 950 multistrada, £8k maybe?



Not convinced I want a V-Twin. Hoping the boxer will be smoother. 
Boxer is silky smooth.


Jarse

Stand out from the crowd, RP all the way.

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Jarse on May 04, 2021, 03:05:52 pmStand out from the crowd, RP all the way.

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Can't get one. Sept earliest and even then doubtful.

My dealer days guaranteed by January 22 😂
Significantly faster than you.....

MOzZereLLa

Have a few rest rides lined up for this weekend. Used GS, 890 Adventure, Tiger GT Pro, and used 1290 Adventure

The trade in offer for my RS against a brand new KTM is excellent...
Significantly faster than you.....

Andy M


Alzo

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on May 04, 2021, 03:30:25 pmHave a few rest rides lined up for this weekend. Used GS, 890 Adventure, Tiger GT Pro, and used 1290 Adventure

The trade in offer for my RS against a brand new KTM is excellent...
The latest Adventure S 1290 is meant to be something else...but a price tag to match.