CB750 urban scrambler

Started by Raydial, December 24, 2013, 08:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilby104

Regardless of finish and snagging points along the way you're certainly on the right track Ray..... i really like it!

Farmer Giles

good work.. 

just a tin of matt black paint needed to finish it off..   :laugh:

Alzo

Phil_8

Where did you get the rear indicators?

Raydial

Phil_8

Thank you very much. I may sneak a set of them onto my bike

David W

Is this any use?  Just popped up on my Facebook feed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seats/185895991461084

Raydial

Cheers, David. I've just sent them a message. :thumbleft:

Raydial

I've just left 'Tina' in with Hertfordshire Superbikes for a full engine rebuild and some other jobs. This has just blown any notion of a budget...

Alzo

Tina...is that because you're gonna Turner around?

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Alzo on March 29, 2014, 07:12:11 PM
Tina...is that because you're gonna Turner around?

groan

dwapeachy

I am super excited about how your bike is going to turn out! I have the exact same CB750 here in Australia and am just starting work on it. Items are hard to find so I think I'll be getting some stuff from the UK. I'll have to show you the work. Did you rebuild you brakes yourself or get someone else to do it?

Raydial

Yeah, it'd be great to see what you do with yours. Why don't you start a thread here? :)

I started doing the calipers myself then I got stuck. Or to be more specific, a couple of pistons got stuck because it seems I didn't have the fluid seal grooves absolutely, 100% spotless and the new seals got pinched when I put the pistons back in. So I sent them to a company in North England called Powerhouse Automotive.

DaveH

Any update, as I never got round to enquiring at the weekend there?

Raydial

Not yet. The engine guy's got that at the minute but struggling to find the relevant parts. Haven't had an update in a few days. So I reckon it's at least another couple of weeks.