New (to me) bike day - I'm old already ;-)

Started by Snozzeltoff, April 01, 2016, 04:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snozzeltoff

I've been lurking on the forums still but i'm still about.

Sold the little Honda NSR 125R I bought from Komp and then swapped the Z750R in and picked up an 07 Tiger 1050 on Wednesday.
The riding I've been doing over the past few years is road only, mid to long trips and motorway. A naked bike was fun on the back roads and town but after nearly 4 years with the 750 it was time for a change.

A bit older of a bike but nice bits with it HID lamps and an ABS model too. I turned 30 this year, old before my time?  :huh:

Great road presence and visibility is ace, stand on the pegs and look over range rover land tanks. Motor is good fun and the 17" wheels means its still fun on all roads. Looking forward to getting out on it again this weekend  :grin:

Bring on TT 2016 - Anyone else going?

Alzo

Great bit of kit with a great engine...a lot to like. I wish you much fun...safe time onboard.

Green_Ninja

Nice bike mate and yes I'll be at the TT 3rd to 10th June

Snozzeltoff

Quote from: Alzo on April 01, 2016, 05:26:45 PM
Great bit of kit with a great engine...a lot to like. I wish you much fun...safe time onboard.
Thanks!

Yet another member off a kwaka :-s

Quote from: Green_Ninja on April 01, 2016, 05:37:44 PM

I'll be on the rock from the 4th - 10th. May see you around.

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Snozzeltoff on April 01, 2016, 05:46:33 PM

Quote from: Green_Ninja on April 01, 2016, 05:37:44 PM

I'll be on the rock from the 4th - 10th. May see you around.

:cool:

Dom1

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Lord Danoir the first

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

DaveH

Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

the invisible dog

Manic636

Very good road bike, was in my consideration as well but the Kawasaki won, looks good in white and I'm sure you'll have many happy comfy miles on it..

MOzZereLLa

Get the Arrow fitted - make it sound proper!!
Significantly faster than you.....

Snozzeltoff

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on April 04, 2016, 08:34:24 AM
Get the Arrow fitted - make it sound proper!!

It's on my list, although in my price range I was thinking the Scorpion would be all I could get.
Just seen a used but excellent condition arrow on ebay for £200 - Might have to nab that before it goes.....

Gilby104

Lovely bit of kit that Alex!

I too am turning 30 this year and will also be at the TT from 3rd to 10th. I like your style!

GN - I am taking a mates car over (mess up with his diary means I am taking his ferry and he is flying later). Let me know if you want anything taking over in the wagon to save you having the bike fully loaded.