June 14, 2021, 04:07:12 AM

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Bike Talk / Re: When was the last time you...
Last post by Alzo - June 13, 2021, 10:24:50 AM
Quote from: GRUMPY on June 13, 2021, 09:34:32 AMYesterday. SX again. Same route as last week , but this time we got to Shirlaws in Aberdeen. Mate paid for his ZH2. He's getting it delivered to him at some point. Same route home. Awesome roads.

Spent most of the day listening, through the intercom, to some noisy exhaust from an orange V twin.  ;)
😂🍊🍊
Last post by GRUMPY - June 13, 2021, 09:34:32 AM
Yesterday. SX again. Same route as last week , but this time we got to Shirlaws in Aberdeen. Mate paid for his ZH2. He's getting it delivered to him at some point. Same route home. Awesome roads.

Spent most of the day listening, through the intercom, to some noisy exhaust from an orange V twin.  ;)
Last post by Alzo - June 13, 2021, 06:36:37 AM
Yesterday...just under 400 miles of fantastic roads on the "Beast"...It doesn't get much better.  :moto:  :moto:  :moto:
Last post by Foo - June 12, 2021, 12:38:54 PM
Errrrr Sept is last year I think
Last post by komp - June 08, 2021, 08:52:55 AM
Quote from: GRUMPY on June 08, 2021, 07:02:58 AMLast night. SX to the mates, to give him a hand to fit the repaired radiator. Scotrad had managed to repair the radiator. £20 compared to a new one at £700. Fitted and ran up to temperature. All good.

i tend to recall this being a common thing with the zzr1400
Was first bike i installed a radiator guard on, now fit one as standard on all my bikes
Last post by Lord Danoir the first - June 08, 2021, 08:49:55 AM
Quote from: GRUMPY on June 03, 2021, 07:09:53 AM
Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on June 01, 2021, 11:26:54 AMTomorrow at Oulton with Brackstone

How was it ?

Great fun. We've got a bit of a gang together comprising a few Mcnninjas members..... and they've all bought track bikes now.

I've even persuaded Cos to come to Cartagena with me in October...... booked, packed.... ffff
Last post by GRUMPY - June 08, 2021, 07:02:58 AM
Last night. SX to the mates, to give him a hand to fit the repaired radiator. Scotrad had managed to repair the radiator. £20 compared to a new one at £700. Fitted and ran up to temperature. All good.
Last post by GRUMPY - June 07, 2021, 03:06:48 PM
Saturday. Took the SX to chum my mate to Shirlaws Aberdeen as he was going to pay for his new bike. We took the long scenic route, Crieff, Dunkeld, Blairgowrie,  Glenshee.  We never got to Aberdeen as my mate got a holed radiator on his ZZR1400, at Kincardine o Neil.  He came home on a AA recovery truck.
Last post by MOzZereLLa - June 03, 2021, 04:10:08 PM
Today!!!! Hurrah.

Reporting back I won't be buying a GS. Horrible big heavy thing that for a 4 year old bike with 14000 miles on it was not worth the £12500 asking price. Yes it was super smooth once going but a complete wanker of a bike in traffic and I kept smacking my shin on the RH cylinder head as I came to a stop. Stupid design...

The deposit on the Rally Pro that "will be with you by 4 June sir" has been reclaimed after "it probably won't be with you until next month and even then, I can't be sure".

Lucked in big time by going back to the dealer I just missed one with due to faffing a month ago and finding he has a cancelled order bike in stock. It's now mine. Better deal than the last one too.

Days of happy.
Last post by komp - June 03, 2021, 10:51:20 AM
last night
went to Gt Bentley for first time this year
good turn out and some lovely machines as always
nice to catch up with my old man and my little brother and to be in a large crowd of bikers again.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10