When was the last time you rode a motorbike?

Started by 7550, October 13, 2020, 10:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

Yesterday...just under 400 miles of fantastic roads on the "Beast"...It doesn't get much better.  :moto:  :moto:  :moto:

Yesterday. SX again. Same route as last week , but this time we got to Shirlaws in Aberdeen. Mate paid for his ZH2. He's getting it delivered to him at some point. Same route home. Awesome roads.

Spent most of the day listening, through the intercom, to some noisy exhaust from an orange V twin.  ;)

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on June 13, 2021, 09:34:32 AMYesterday. SX again. Same route as last week , but this time we got to Shirlaws in Aberdeen. Mate paid for his ZH2. He's getting it delivered to him at some point. Same route home. Awesome roads.

Spent most of the day listening, through the intercom, to some noisy exhaust from an orange V twin.  ;)
😂🍊🍊

PJ

Friday, quick trip to the dealer to be told my exhaust flapper valve was stuck open causing the engine warning light and said valve was stuck due to a stone. On asking how that was even possible the reply was, "we don't know, it shouldn't be physically possible".

MOzZereLLa

Yesterday. 60 miles on the new steed. Really like the change of pace and handling. Commuting tomorrow.
Significantly faster than you.....

Today. Headed to Shirlaws again. Same route as the last 2 weeks. My mate was running in his ZH2 which he had delivered yesterday. Came away from Shirlaws with a new bike ordered. Hopefully get it in the next week.  :moto:

Jarse

Quote from: GRUMPY on June 19, 2021, 10:59:38 PMToday. Headed to Shirlaws again. Same route as the last 2 weeks. My mate was running in his ZH2 which he had delivered yesterday. Came away from Shirlaws with a new bike ordered. Hopefully get it in the next week.  :moto:

Great to see you both again. Congratulations on the new bike. Many happy and safe miles 😎🏍👍🏻

DaveH

650ish miles on the 6R over Satruday/Sunday up and to Kylesku (ish) and back - dry roads most of the way apart from about 30 of then including the last 20. Fantastic roads, and not much traffic once north of Fort William  :afro:  :moto:  :moto:

Quote from: GRUMPY on June 19, 2021, 10:59:38 PMToday. Headed to Shirlaws again. Same route as the last 2 weeks. My mate was running in his ZH2 which he had delivered yesterday. Came away from Shirlaws with a new bike ordered. Hopefully get it in the next week.  :moto:
Excellent, enjoy :D will it be on the sredrob run?

Quote from: DaveH on June 21, 2021, 08:17:14 AM650ish miles on the 6R over Satruday/Sunday up and to Kylesku (ish) and back - dry roads most of the way apart from about 30 of then including the last 20. Fantastic roads, and not much traffic once north of Fort William  :afro:  :moto:  :moto:

Excellent, enjoy :D will it be on the sredrob run?

👍
Don't think I will have it by then. Think I will be on the BGB.

Alzo

Congrats...it's about time. 🙄😉

PS:Did you get a Double Nougat on the way home?

Quote from: Alzo on June 22, 2021, 08:40:11 PM

Cheers.
Sock Boy wouldn't stop for an ice cream.  :(

Alzo

Quote from: GRUMPY on June 22, 2021, 09:49:20 PM

Cheers.
Sock Boy wouldn't stop for an ice cream.  :(

Ooooft...ditch him. 😂😉

Lord Danoir the first

Katana in for it's first 600 mile service tomorrow. I bought it in February!!

1-600-matt

July 2020 I had the vfr400 out for about 60miles. It's now got a dead battery, sorn, needs MOT.
KTM sold, for £300 more than I paid for it 6 years ago
ZX6 December 2019 in almeria

Could rally do with a ride out sometime soon!

Yesterday.  250ish miles around the Borders on the BGB chasing after, and being chased by some other like minded folk.  :moto:  :moto:  :moto:  :afro: