Kindle Fire HD 7inch (2012 Model)

Started by PJ, June 04, 2014, 12:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ

It's the "previous" model that came out in 2012 but it's only 6 months old. Bought for Steff's daughter at Xmas but she's gone and got herself a "vanilla" Android one instead.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-fire-HD-tablet/dp/B0083PWAWU

Boxed, mint condition - £50 plus postage.

Dom1

Can I just check with the missus.

Daughter has dropped and broken her Nexus so this may be a good replacement.

Dibs.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Dom1

PS any idea if she can transfer apps she has on her Nexus or the balance from her Googleplay account?
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

PJ

Kindle's use the Amazon App Store, probably the only achilles heel of them to be fair so no, you won't be able to transfer apps or balances across mate :(

Amazon App Store has most/all of the major apps but there are some Amazon haven't certified for release.

PJ

P.S. The Kindle can run a custom Android OS which is essentially identical to the Nexus but it voids the warranty.

(Even though in my opinion it's better)

Dom1

Checked and she wants it.

£50 including postage?

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Dom1

Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Dom1