Richa clothing

Started by PJ, August 31, 2013, 12:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ

Any good? Saw some reasonably priced stuff in my local Yamaha place and it looked pretty good. Am due a new jacket soon.

Manic636

I had a pair of gloves once which I crashed in at 80+.  Low side and the gloves were palm down for a good 30 ft and no stitches burst and leather did not wear through.  Reasonable quality for the price in my mind.

PJ

Quote from: Manic636 on August 31, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
I had a pair of gloves once which I crashed in at 80+.  Low side and the gloves were palm down for a good 30 ft and no stitches burst and leather did not wear through.  Reasonable quality for the price in my mind.

Thanks mate, the jackets I saw were £109 and £129 so I wouldn't be expecting top notch quality but they seemed reasonably spec'd so might go take a look tomorrow :)

zxrob

I had a big off at cadwell park last year, sadly my richa all in one suit didn't come out to well, ended up throwing it in the bin

It did however protect me, doubt whether any other make would have come out any better

I would buy another

Rob

Dom1

+1 for the gloves, crashed in, twice.

First time some stitching failed at the thumb but repaired, second time just generally scuffed.

Still wearable but a bit tatty.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP