My daily should I get a new bike dilemma

Started by Andy M, July 12, 2013, 12:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

monkeyb0b

Andy M

I stopped myself from buying this by not going to see it at the dealers. For pure financial reasons I think I am going to wait until next year and back to back test the 675 and 800 and see if the 675 is the one for me. Hoping the prices will drop a bit more when the 800 comes out.
Buyers remorse and all that....  :undecided:

Andy M

funny how a test ride can change everything....

Rode a 2013 street triple last night, with a bit of man maths and on the basis I could do a near enough straight swap off the px value I have been offered on the duke (which seems sensible rather than spending more cash) I'm now booked in to test ride one propertly and also the street triple R this weekend. They have offered to do a deal even on new bikes so this might well come off

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Andy M on July 23, 2013, 09:23:11 AM
funny how a test ride can change everything....

Rode a 2013 street triple last night, with a bit of man maths and on the basis I could do a near enough straight swap off the px value I have been offered on the duke (which seems sensible rather than spending more cash) I'm now booked in to test ride one propertly and also the street triple R this weekend. They have offered to do a deal even on new bikes so this might well come off

Get the R   :azn:

Andy M

I think that is inevitable mate, might aswell say pics to follow on saturday!

Alzo

Superb bike...rides like it's on rails.

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Andy M on July 23, 2013, 11:46:57 AM
I think that is inevitable mate, might aswell say pics to follow on saturday!

ah well in that case here's one for you to look in the meantime

Mine   :azn:

Andy M

im thinking grey with arrow can, we then just need someone to get a white one to complete the line up

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Andy M on July 23, 2013, 01:29:32 PM
im thinking grey with arrow can, we then just need someone to get a white one to complete the line up

Must admit I nearly went for the Grey, very good choice  :azn: (nearly as good as black  ;) )

Jarse

White rocks.

Miss mine.

I think the new ST and STR are awesome.

tucola

QuoteWhite rocks.

Miss mine.

You think you can control it, but it's a slippery slope.

Say no to crack, people.

Jarse