Kawasaki zx6r b1h ohlins rear shock

Started by rs bennn10, December 08, 2014, 04:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rs bennn10

I'm going down the road of selling my bike so have decided to start taking all the nice parts off and selling them to try and get my money back haha!

So here is the first thing to go, a fully adjustable ohlins rear shock, I bought it off the previous owner who said he had it from new and only used it on a track bike as a instructer for no limits down south mainly. I had the shock fully serviced by maxton suspension when I bought the shock at the start of 2013 at the cost of £100 they also gave me a receipt with some details about the shock and what weight the spring was suited for (about 11/12 stone if I remember) he said it was originally ment for a zx9r but the only difference between the zx9 and zx6 shock was the ride height adjuster and this has the correct one for my bike. The shock has done about 6000 road miles and about 10 trackdays since I put it on my bike.

The only bad point is that the shock is still currently on the bike as I don't have a original to go back on yet, if you want to do a swap then I am willing to knock £70 off the asking price, I have mainly done this as if I don't have any interest then I will let the shock go with the bike when I sell it.

£400 inc P+P

Any other questions just ask.

Thanks

ash

Would love that for mine. Wrong side of  Christmas :( . If it added £100 to the asking price of the bike I'd very surprised tbh.

rs bennn10

That is exactly why I'm trying to sell it separate to the bike haha, I know I'm selling at the worst time tbh haha.

Maddog

What other nice parts do you have old bean?

rs bennn10

Quote from: Maddog on December 11, 2014, 10:56:35 AM
What other nice parts do you have old bean?

I've got a set of DBR rearsets £180
A Akrapovic stainless full system (no end can) £250
a Arrow titanium competition steering damper (916 style) £200
And a full set of A16 race fairings that have just been painted in black/green and only used once £300

Any of that take your fancy haha?