CB750 urban scrambler

Started by Raydial, December 24, 2013, 08:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alzo

And a fine masking job too.  :moto:

DaveH

Raydial

Was just wheeling it back to the bike bay and forgot the sidestand was down when dropping the front wheel off the kerb. So it pitched the bike off to the side. The side that was away from me. Bike went over and I landed on top of it, bashing the side of my jaw off a bollard in the process. Embarrassing!  :icon_blackeye: :rofl:

No damage to the bike, by the way.

coop

Quote from: Raydial on February 23, 2014, 10:09:09 PM
Was just wheeling it back to the bike bay and forgot the sidestand was down when dropping the front wheel off the kerb. So it pitched the bike off to the side. The side that was away from me. Bike went over and I landed on top of it, bashing the side of my jaw off a bollard in the process. Embarrassing!  :icon_blackeye: :rofl:

No damage to the bike, by the way.
lol. Did anybody film it

Raydial

Green_Ninja

DaveH

Had a similar experience of being on the wrong side of my cb750f1 except I had more of an audience. :oops:

Does that make it 'prat fall'  style now? ;-)

Raydial

Just tried to eat something and my jaw's quite achy! What a numpty! :rofl:

Alzo

I shouldn't laugh...but... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

David W

Get some round indicators and put them in the holes in the subframe where you've sawn it off.

Raydial

Yeah, I'd been thinking about that already. Not sure. It would solve a couple of problems - where to put the indicators and what to do with the open ends of the subframe. But I think I prefer more traditional sticky-out indicators and a rear hoop. But if I go for a rear hoop, I'm going to have to build a custom seat rather than adapting the existing one...

Raydial

I've discovered have bruises on both my knees. A sore one on one side that's invisible, and a dark brown/purple one on the other knee that doesn't hurt at all. Weird.  :tard:

Raydial

Loop welded on today.

DaveH

Looks good that. Did you do the welding?

Raydial

Nah, Jimmy at Kinglake Motorcycles, a wee bike garage up the road, did it.