Back on a Kwak after 17 years

Started by little J, September 20, 2022, 07:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

little J

after the debacle the other week regarding my new bike from rite bike, i finally managed to do a damned good deal with another dealer, The Superbike Factory.

they rang me and offered me £6300 for my GSXR1000L6!! :cheesy:
so I accepted their generous offer & started bike shopping!!
i found a ninja1000sx on their website, did a PX deal last Monday & arranged to collect it on Saturday, it was the same as manic had bought the other week.

however, while i was laid in bed on Saturday morning, i was looking on bike trader & i spotted another bike in the colours i have been looking for, for ages!
i rang the superbike factory at 9.01 when they opened, i spoke to a lass in the sales team, explained i had paid a deposit on a bike to be collected today, but i have seen another bike that i really want, so can i have that instead?
long story short, they swopped my deposit on to the bike wanted and i collected it on Saturday at 5pm!!

it was a bit dirty as they hadn't time to wash it after it came in midweek, but had been checked over.

so i've ended up with 71 plate Ninja100SX, with 1850 miles in the colours i really wanted

i am absolutely chuffed to bits!!  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

managed 185 miles on it on sunday and am blown away with just how good it is.

light,loads of power, comfy, very flickable, lovely bike to ride.

2021 Ninja 1000SX

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

DaveH

Jarse

Nice one. Cracking bikes. Not sure about your exhaust though.  :undecided:
Many happy and safe miles.

The green ones look best by the way.  :grin:  :cool: 

Lord Danoir the first

Everything happens for a reason. Those clowns in Bradford did you a favour.

Top work!!

komp

nice. these seem a popular choice at the moment
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

little J

Quote from: 7550 on September 20, 2022, 08:32:49 PMNice one. Cracking bikes. Not sure about your exhaust though.  :undecided:

ha ha, you're not the only one mate...it sounds pretty good when you're out & about & giving it a bit... :evil:  :evil:

i'm looking at something else over winter.seen a nice one from Delkevic & it's very reasonable
2021 Ninja 1000SX

Manic636

Quote from: little J on September 21, 2022, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: 7550 on September 20, 2022, 08:32:49 PMNice one. Cracking bikes. Not sure about your exhaust though.  :undecided:

ha ha, you're not the only one mate...it sounds pretty good when you're out & about & giving it a bit... :evil:  :evil:

i'm looking at something else over winter.seen a nice one from Delkevic & it's very reasonable
have a look at the ixil ones, I was going to go that route but as I'll keep the akky with the new downpipes we won't be twin's lol

MOzZereLLa

See my latest post J.

How's the SX? How much was yours?
Significantly faster than you.....