When was the last time you rode a motorbike?

Started by 7550, October 13, 2020, 10:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

Today. A really pleasant commute including the coast road south of Anglesey.

Excellent. Weather next week looks positive too.  :moto:

2000 miles since June.  :cool:
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

A weekends riding in Southern Ireland...immense...650 miles :moto:  :moto:

Lord Danoir the first

3 spluttering laps of Oulton to give my 7r a shakedown before packing it off to Cartagena...... hopefully just poorly set up carbs, so it's being dyno set up this week.

Dom1

Sunday. Cheeky day out on the lanes.

Found a new "challenging" route linked to an old favourite.

Also rode the trail along the beach at West Bexington which was nice up until the bit where it merged with the shingle and became an exercise in just revving the nuts off it and trying to keep some momentum. Don't think the anglers were too impressed.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Jarse

Col De Ratas, Altea and a spin around the Bernia Pass. Not too shabby.

MOzZereLLa

Today. To work. And it rained.

Great fun. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

At the weekend...Fort William base...Ullapool/Gairloch loop on Saturday...340+ miles on stunning roads and scenery.

Saturday for an hour, for a quick test on the Maxton modified forks on the SX. Front end is planted. Waiting for the shock to be returned as there was a small issue with that.
Just as the weather has turned too.  :rolleyes:

little J

managed a nice 250 miles around north yorkshire,lancashire,cumbria & northumberland on the 10'th October, killed off the rear tyre on the VFR :evil:  :evil: , so it's packed up until next year now  :(
good day out & an added bonus to have bumped in to tucker,chuggy, graeme & steve at the nook café near Alston, nice to have a catch up with them  :cheesy:

GSXR is still good to go, but i think the weather is against us now, so i reckon the season is pretty much done for me
been a great season, looking forward to next year and euro trip with on the VFR along some of the guys off here and a couple of other mates    :grin:  :grin:

managed 3250 miles on the VFR since the end of May, so not to shabby a time on that and done around 2k on the GXR
2021 Ninja 1000SX

Quote from: little J on October 19, 2021, 10:10:53 PMmanaged a nice 250 miles around north yorkshire,lancashire,cumbria & northumberland on the 10'th October, killed off the rear tyre on the VFR :evil:  :evil: , so it's packed up until next year now  :(
good day out & an added bonus to have bumped in to tucker,chuggy, graeme & steve at the nook café near Alston, nice to have a catch up with them  :cheesy:

GSXR is still good to go, but i think the weather is against us now, so i reckon the season is pretty much done for me
been a great season, looking forward to next year and euro trip with on the VFR along some of the guys off here and a couple of other mates    :grin:  :grin:

managed 3250 miles on the VFR since the end of May, so not to shabby a time on that and done around 2k on the GXR

Nice one. You're liking the Viffer.
Done just over 5k on the SX since July.
About 500 on the BGB all year, and a big fat Zero on the 6.
Must try harder.
Where you heading on your travels ?

komp

today ont ktm, bit wintery out tho.
i have been reluctant to pull the blanket over the RS for the winter, but i think getting there.
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

little J

Quote from: GRUMPY on October 20, 2021, 06:44:25 PM
Quote from: little J on October 19, 2021, 10:10:53 PMmanaged a nice 250 miles around north yorkshire,lancashire,cumbria & northumberland on the 10'th October, killed off the rear tyre on the VFR :evil:  :evil: , so it's packed up until next year now  :(

Nice one. You're liking the Viffer.
Done just over 5k on the SX since July.
About 500 on the BGB all year, and a big fat Zero on the 6.
Must try harder.
Where you heading on your travels ?

yeah, loving the vifer, might be 18yo, but it goes & sounds well.. :grin:  you need to work it like you do an older 600, so good fun  :laugh:

looking at doing the route des grande alpes down to the south of france then the route de napolean back and back acoss fronce to the tunnel,probably end of june early july.
good tour out for the Vifer, doing what it's meant to do.   ;)
2021 Ninja 1000SX

Yesterday. Had a wee blast to Gala. New Maxton shock fitted to SX.  Damp roads in parts but the feel from the suspension is awesome. 
Then took the ZRX out for an hour. Had rebuilt the rear wheel. New bearings and cush drive. Nothing fell off so all good.

DaveH

Back on a bike in first time in ages. Was only the commute but great to be on the 6r again.

komp

gonna be a scorching 17c here today
so i brought the RS into work with me  :moto:
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T