Considering a Change

Started by Dom1, September 02, 2020, 08:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Dom1 on February 27, 2021, 11:08:52 AMScratch that, seller has had second thoughts and is returning my deposit.

New bike day on Wednesday is cancelled.

Arse.

That is all.

Bollocks what a load of shit

DaveH

Quote from: Dom1 on February 23, 2021, 02:18:47 PMkomp - You would be amazed what you see full GS1200 or Multistradas go up, down and over in the right hands.

They are a bugger to lift mind you.

Not worried about the mud, I am washable.
:( That's rubbish :(

Quote from: Dom1 on February 27, 2021, 11:08:52 AMScratch that, seller has had second thoughts and is returning my deposit.

New bike day on Wednesday is cancelled.

Arse.

That is all.

Cockwomble.

Dom1

Only sorted collecting on Wednesday yesterday. Genuinely gutted.

Nothing comparable available for the same money.

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

MOzZereLLa

What an arse.

Can't make someone sell something I suppose.

Call him in a couple of months and see if he still has it. Smacks of a gazzumping to me.
Significantly faster than you.....

David W

Legally you had a contract - offer and acceptance - so you could probably pursue it if you were a twat and wanted a legal bill!
What a pain in the bollocks.

Dom1

The plot thickens, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel or it could be someone with a torch messing me about.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Alzo

Quote from: Dom1 on February 27, 2021, 09:23:43 PMThe plot thickens, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel or it could be someone with a torch messing me about.
Do tell.....

David W

Quote from: Dom1 on February 27, 2021, 09:23:43 PMThe plot thickens, there may be a light at the end of the tunnel or it could be someone with a torch messing me about.

Go with your first instincts. If it feels like you're being dicked around you probably are.

Dom1

Got my deposit refunded yesterday and sent the vendor a message to confirm and just asked him to let me know if he changed his mind.

Got a message back saying as I was now free on Wednesday would I like to come and see it. Bit odd as it was not for sale.

Anyway it turns out he had been out for a ride on his mates Royal Enfield and wants to buy that so the T700 is available again.

So we have agreed that I have first refusal on Wednesday, no deposit.

Will believe it when I see it but prepared to stick with it for now.

Think Dan had the right idea, buy from a dealer, pay full price, easy.

Alzo

I hope it works out...🤞🤞🤞🤞

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: Dom1 on February 28, 2021, 01:27:17 PMThink Dan had the right idea, buy from a dealer, pay full price, easy.

I'm also far too impatient to wait, I'd have had it sat in my garage well before he'd had the chance to sit down with a brew and think....... "fuck".....

Regretted selling my Buell as it was being taken away. Glad now though, this new bike in infinitely better.

DaveH

Quote from: Dom1 on February 28, 2021, 01:27:17 PMGot my deposit refunded yesterday and sent the vendor a message to confirm and just asked him to let me know if he changed his mind.

Got a message back saying as I was now free on Wednesday would I like to come and see it. Bit odd as it was not for sale.

Anyway it turns out he had been out for a ride on his mates Royal Enfield and wants to buy that so the T700 is available again.

So we have agreed that I have first refusal on Wednesday, no deposit.

Will believe it when I see it but prepared to stick with it for now.

Think Dan had the right idea, buy from a dealer, pay full price, easy.

Fingers crossed for Wednesday...or....gazump him on the Royal Enfield; assuming it is the Himalayan! ;)

David W

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on March 01, 2021, 08:32:30 AM
Quote from: Dom1 on February 28, 2021, 01:27:17 PMThink Dan had the right idea, buy from a dealer, pay full price, easy.

I'm also far too impatient to wait, I'd have had it sat in my garage well before he'd had the chance to sit down with a brew and think....... "fuck".....

Regretted selling my Buell as it was being taken away. Glad now though, this new bike in infinitely better.

I've felt that about two bikes: my SP2 and my ZRX1100. The SP2 because its now worth about £10K more than I paid for it, and the ZRX because it was 'ossum...

Dom1

It is a Royal Enfield Interceptor, looks nice.