When was the last time you rode a motorbike?

Started by 7550, October 13, 2020, 10:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Danoir the first

back from 3 days on track in Spain. Loved every second of it. I'm back out there next week and there's still lots of places available, unfortunately my bike had to come back because the trailer that took it out has to have exactly the same cargo on its return. I was hoping to leave it out there.

mc101

Squeezed a Catalunya in Septemer and an Almeria in a few weeks ago in October.... not its nearly leathers hung up until March time unless I can squeeze an end of November Almeria in :-)

If you get the chance - ride this place:

2015: NLR HT1 Endurance (1st)
2014: ACU National Endurance 1000 (2nd)

DaveH

Into work yesterday, then to Falkirk - great run back home through Kincardine etc in the dark - quiet, dry roads and the 6r has decent enough headlights to keep a reasonable pace, was tempted to take an even longer route home, but it was already way past my bedtime.

Lord Danoir the first

Just done 3 days at Cartagena and stayed out with Anna for another week where we went out for a day with some friends on quad bikes.
They have some amazing trails in the hills here, the scenery was stunning and the quad bikes give you access to areas you wouldn't think possible.
It's a beautiful part of the world for sure.

Today. 170 odd miles around the Borders getting chased by a Panzer. Warmish today but there may not be any more chances to get out this year.

Maxton suspension gives so much feel. PR5's were excellent on the damp sections of road.
Roll on 2022.  :moto:  :moto:

13°c on New Years Day. 92 miles.
Good way to start 2022.

Yesterday. 135 miles. Bit cooler than the day before. This is at the Glen Cafe at St. Mary's Loch. A tree had fallen on the cafe during the recent storms. Hopefully the cafe will be open for the bike season. Good wee place to stop for a brew.

Dom1

New Year's Day ride in to Sammy Miller's Motorcycle Museum.

Billy No-Mates so didn't hang about for long, then a nice ride back through the New Forest.

Must make the effort to actually visit the museum this year.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

komp

had a good blast on the ktm around local roads over xmas, i think was the 30th, got up to 16c whatever day it was, was very much needed!
even came into work yesterday on the bike, but was about 1c, bloody freezing
the RS still has its blankey on, and will remain that way until temps rise a bit
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

MOzZereLLa

It's likely to be the first week in March - when I pick up the new steed (hopefully)

😎
Significantly faster than you.....

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on January 08, 2022, 08:00:33 AMIt's likely to be the first week in March - when I pick up the new steed (hopefully)

😎

What ya getting mista ? KTM ?

MOzZereLLa

Yes. I hit the dealer with a post Xmas offer £2550 below rrp (expecting to be told to do one) and he took it on a bike they have in stock. Not my first colour choice (orange, not grey) but I will now ride a 2021 KTM Super Adventure S with Tech Pack and heated seat / grips. The Triumph was excellent but a bit too off-road focused and seriously lacked the grunt I'm used to. Gone back to 160bhp from 90bhp again!!

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on January 08, 2022, 09:29:44 AMYes. I hit the dealer with a post Xmas offer £2550 below rrp (expecting to be told to do one) and he took it on a bike they have in stock. Not my first colour choice (orange, not grey) but I will now ride a 2021 KTM Super Adventure S with Tech Pack and heated seat / grips. The Triumph was excellent but a bit too off-road focused and seriously lacked the grunt I'm used to. Gone back to 160bhp from 90bhp again!!

Will it make it to Scotland?

DaveH

Today (17/1/22) was only a commute but did come back home at lunchtime so it was in daylight :O :O :O :D :D :D

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: 7550 on January 08, 2022, 09:01:40 PM
Quote from: MOzZereLLa on January 08, 2022, 09:29:44 AMYes. I hit the dealer with a post Xmas offer £2550 below rrp (expecting to be told to do one) and he took it on a bike they have in stock. Not my first colour choice (orange, not grey) but I will now ride a 2021 KTM Super Adventure S with Tech Pack and heated seat / grips. The Triumph was excellent but a bit too off-road focused and seriously lacked the grunt I'm used to. Gone back to 160bhp from 90bhp again!!

Will it make it to Scotland?

Unsure