Let's have some fun (Ninja content)

Started by Lord Danoir the first, July 22, 2021, 11:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: MOzZereLLa on October 12, 2021, 08:01:36 PMThis thread needs video.....

I've sent my go-pro out to Spain, so will get some decent footage, hopefully the faster lads on the faster bikes won't make me look like too much of a twat!!!  :moto:

Watched the footage on YouTube.  You were going well on the auld green machine.  :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwazlYUQgHg

Lord Danoir the first

Yeah it was ace fun and a fantastic bike.

I've made some tweaks over winter, so it's a shakedown at Mallory on Sunday, then Donny in a couple of weeks then Cartagena again in April. I can't wait.

Still looks great I reckon.

Just having some graphics printed up. Let me know what you think?

komp

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Dom1

Needs a better font for the numbers crayon monkey.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

DaveH

Bike looks great and goes well  :afro:  :moto:  :moto:

Greenbank logo could do with a border round it to make it standout better?

Alzo

Quote from: DaveH on February 27, 2022, 11:57:26 AMBike looks great and goes well  :afro:  :moto:  :moto:

Gravel border added.  :moto:

Dom1

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

DaveH

Quote from: Alzo on February 27, 2022, 05:03:13 PM
Quote from: DaveH on February 27, 2022, 11:57:26 AMBike looks great and goes well  :afro:  :moto:  :moto:

Gravel border added.  :moto:
:shocked:  :shocked:  :(

Lord Danoir the first

Well. After my off at Mallory I got some new bodywork and gave it the graphics treatment before an outing at Donington.

Donington was fun but I had terrible aggressive rebound issues with the front, so I took the forks to Sunni at SW Suspension who confirmed that I had pretty much no damping force.

I'm going with a maxton cartridge set, but in the meantime he's rebuilt them for Cartagena this weekend.

Some up to date images

My experiment that I could be just as fast on this as I was on my KTM has failed pretty badly, but I love the bike so much and I'm having an absolute hoot on it, so I've decided to keep it and spend some money on the suspension and possibly brakes.

David W

Ah, you've discovered that the rebound adjusters on a ZX7R don't actually do anything too?  :rofl:

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: David W on April 13, 2022, 07:17:26 AMAh, you've discovered that the rebound adjusters on a ZX7R don't actually do anything too?  :rofl:

Well....... Technically they adjust the rotation of the screws, which is nice  :rofl:

Lord Danoir the first

Some images from Cartagena with a little vid of my off (another).

and the off:
https://youtu.be/nNQglP5rMJw

Thankfully it was the last day and the bike seemed OK, but will know more when I collect it this weekend. I love riding it although I did have a go on Cos' R1 and M6rk's ZX10...... both are awesome!!

Dom1

I'd count that bottom image as a wheelie.