Booked some tuition

Started by Lord Danoir the first, November 28, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Danoir the first

Dean Ellison was doing tuition at Cartegena. I bumped in to him at the airport on the way home and had a bit of a chin wag. Liked what he had to say so I've booked him for a full day one on one when I go out again in March.

Never too late to learn, I reckon.

Mind you....... I don't think he races now, so I'm not sure he'll feel the benefit  :rofl:

MOzZereLLa

I've heard very good things about his instruction.

He's a top lad.
Significantly faster than you.....

Thegodfather

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on November 28, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
I've heard very good things about his instruction.

He's a top lad.

Same here, and he's meant to be faster than his brother I've been told.

David W

I fancy doing a bit of this....

See that corner?  Go faster round it.  Much faster.  So fast, it makes how you've been doing feel like the sad excuse for a lap that it is because you're shit.  Like, really shit.

That'll be £10.

Per corner.

Per session.

Manic636

I used to work with him and have been on track a couple of times, he is very good at feedback and he is a quick rider thats for sure.. I think you'll enjoy it
He is a top bloke

terry950sm

Get yourself to Devils Bridge, he is usually there on some sunny Sunday afternoons on a bike. Follow his lines for free.  :cool:

You do know going around a racetrack faster and faster usually ends up in tears  :moto:
Growing old gracefully

Gilby104

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on November 28, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
Dean Ellison was doing tuition at Cartegena. I bumped in to him at the airport on the way home and had a bit of a chin wag. Liked what he had to say so I've booked him for a full day one on one when I go out again in March.

Never too late to learn, I reckon.

Mind you....... I don't think he races now, so I'm not sure he'll feel the benefit  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :moto: :moto: :moto:

Dom1

Quote from: David W on November 29, 2018, 06:48:33 AM
I fancy doing a bit of this....

See that corner?  Go faster round it.  Much faster.  So fast, it makes how you've been doing feel like the sad excuse for a lap that it is because you're shit.  Like, really shit.

That'll be £10.

Per corner.

Per session.

That's about the same as all the track tuition I have had except the money.

Also wheelie school was similar - like that only higher.

Unfortunately none of them could tell me where to find bottle.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP