Main Menu

***Sorted***

Started by Maddog, November 02, 2013, 02:34:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddog

04/05 zx10 tank wanted.....talk to me pretty people...colour not important as I'm not racist

Tuck

I've got one in blue. Pretty much a minter apart from one small stonechip which has been touched up. It currently in a stack of boxes in secure storage as I'm between houses but can try and dig it out sometime if required. No idea what sort of money they fetch nowdays but if you want it then just bid me what you feel its worth.

Maddog

£50 plus postage? Mine needs the bracket repaired where the seat plastics screw into as its leaking. Ive been offered a damaged ex MSS one but its had some sort of mod done to the underside so it becomes the top of the airbox....but it didnt have the lugs the plastics screw into

Tuck

Its maybe better than you are looking for as its as close to a brand new one as you can get, I bought it as a spare from a race team back in 2005 with a load of other bits as it was a cheap spare that i could sell if never needed and I could recoup what I paid. Its been boxed and stored since then. Even damaged ones are at £150+ so I was hoping for a bit more.

Maddog

Is it a standard tank with no mods? let me know the cheapest you will let it go for if it is