New bike!

Started by captain sensible, November 30, 2016, 06:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain sensible

Finally got myself sorted with a bike,  picking this up on the 10th. :moto: :moto:

Now with 100% more sarcasm.

Chojin

Ah one of those new fangled broken link bikes!

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Chojin on November 30, 2016, 07:08:32 PM
Ah one of those new fangled broken link bikes!

right click and open in new tab, it's a Dropbox link and it doesn't want to work for us.

Alzo

Quote from: captain sensible on November 30, 2016, 06:02:34 PM
Finally got myself sorted with a bike,  picking this up on the 10th. :moto: :moto:

Straight back and bend your knees.

Green_Ninja

Quote from: Alzo on November 30, 2016, 08:16:42 PM
Quote from: captain sensible on November 30, 2016, 06:02:34 PM

Straight back and bend your knees.

:rofl: :rofl:

captain sensible

captain sensible

Right the bike got delivered earlier on today however it would appear that I cannot tax the bike as I only have an 11 soffit reference number instead of a 12 digit one,  any ideas add to how I can get this taxed online?

Carbon_ZX6R

Is that the one from the new keepers supplement? There is a bit on there for that one
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Green_Ninja

Quote from: captain sensible on December 16, 2016, 12:29:56 AM
Right the bike got delivered earlier on today however it would appear that I cannot tax the bike as I only have an 11 soffit reference number instead of a 12 digit one,  any ideas add to how I can get this taxed online?

Have you got the green slip from the V5? This allows you to tax the vehicle.

captain sensible

I do however it only had 11 digits, so I had to go down to my local post office in the end,  but all sorted now.

Green_Ninja

Quote from: captain sensible on December 16, 2016, 01:07:11 PM
I do however it only had 11 digits, so I had to go down to my local post office in the end,  but all sorted now.

the online tax thingy allows either the ref off the full V5 or alternatively the green slip, anyway too late now if you've sorted it.