Lid Shopping - Manchester

Started by Gilby104, July 07, 2016, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ

Gilby, the range that Dainese Manc have is fairly limited, all be it good service, alot of AGV's but they have a bunch of Arai's, the selection at J&S is better at Northwich and the staff have always been keen to help me :)

Gilby104

So I used the lid for the first time this morning......

it's too noisy, the pinlock visor gets in the way, the visor doesn't stay open when it's just open a crack and the strap system cuts into my neck....

on the plus side, it looks awesome (even more so with the new tinted visor), the flip down tinted bit makes me feel like top gun, the pinlock visor works really well for not steaming up, the fit is fantastic and very comfy, it's really light and the ventilation is something else.... actually had a cold head this morning!

5/10 for me at the moment, hopefully will improve to 9/10 with ear plugs, strap adjustment and the new visor!

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Gilby104 on July 12, 2016, 12:46:03 PM
makes me feel like top gun

Most people dream it, the best people live it.

That's about as arrogant as I can get.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on July 12, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

Nah...it's not... :rofl:  ;)

Gilby104

Quote from: Alzo on July 12, 2016, 03:49:53 PM
Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on July 12, 2016, 02:46:08 PM

Nah...it's not... :rofl:  ;)

In fairness it took 2 top gun references for you to bite.... I think you did well ;)

best phrase I have heard in a while overheard a mate of mine chatting up a girl.... "look, I'm not arrogant.... I should be, but I'm not"

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....