Kawasaki ZX6R ninja 2008 for sale

Started by skusey, May 29, 2014, 08:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skusey

Hi all I am selling my bike due to having a baby

details can be found on the trade it website

Thanks

Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja, Blue 2008, Kawasaki, Sports, Petrol, Manual, Kawasaki ZX6r Ninja, 2008 model, MOT Nov 2014, No tax, Part Service History, Blue, rear seat cowl, mileage 7467 all of which are dry miles, new battery, miles on tyres are from when I bought bike and have done about 500 miles in 3 years. Selling bike due to having a baby and not having the time to ride it. Genuine Buyers No time wasters please. £4,000.00, Bristol.
Read more at http://motoring.trade-it.co.uk/bristol/motorbikes-for-sale/kawasaki/kawasaki-zx6r-ninja-TT416B4FC#I99JHyBDGxflKlFV.99

WizzBang

That's being more than a bit cheeky, register on a community forum that you have no intention of using, just so you can link a for sale advert to another website.

IMO that rips the piss.

Carbon_ZX6R

just a tad we see members all the time join and then not make a single post we hit 400 members today I would hate to think just how few are active
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Nat

I suppose that if someone gets a cheap bike out of it, it doesn't matter whether they contribute.

Does the 'ninja price' apply here, or only ebay?
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General Keller

Lord Danoir the first

No harm, no foul..... although rules are rules, and we need a Ninja discount or shit gets pulled.

ash

Quote from: Nat on May 30, 2014, 01:16:36 PM
I suppose that if someone gets a cheap bike out of it, it doesn't matter whether they contribute.

Does the 'ninja price' apply here, or only ebay?

Ninja discount if Ebay listed. As we no longer rely on tin rattling for hosting. no contribution needed.

MOzZereLLa

He needs to change the price a bit anyway if he wants to sell it ;-)
Significantly faster than you.....

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: The Wizard of MOz on May 30, 2014, 01:52:02 PM
He needs to change the price a bit anyway if he wants to sell it ;-)
So I'm not the only one that thought that then
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Nat

Quote from: ash on May 30, 2014, 01:29:21 PM
Ninja discount if Ebay listed. As we no longer rely on tin rattling for hosting. no contribution needed.

Maybe good to ask for a ninja price anyway, as they've logged on here to sell it?
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General Keller

ash

The bike isn't being sold by auction. Tradeit is a free ads paper. We asked for a Ninja price as we had some fairly hefty hosting costs and if sold through here, would save the vendor a considerable amount in auction fees.

Carbon_ZX6R

I retract my former statement...............
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

ash

Carbon_ZX6R

2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

skusey

Hi, sorry not been on since I have a teething 6 month old. It is not on eBay.

The price is 4000.

And I used to be a member before but since moving having a baby I don't get much time to chat sorry if that offends people?

Carbon_ZX6R

its fine I think a few of us thought you literally registered just to post a for sale ad and had no intention of logging back on which some found rude
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods