Any exciting you....

Started by Alzo, October 22, 2019, 08:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

komp

only the streetfighter v4 for me, I was going to hold out until it was released, but would never have been able to afford.
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Alzo

Quote from: komp on October 24, 2019, 10:09:03 AMonly the streetfighter v4 for me, I was going to hold out until it was released, but would never have been able to afford.
£19750.00...It's never worth that...BMW S1000R or Speed 1160 will be where I spend next.

Alzo

Well it's fair to say the release of the ZH2 and V4 Streetfighter has not ignited my fire...no doubt riding either would be a blast...but one is so ugly it's offensive...and the other is so expensive it's not even in the running...and if it follows the same route as the 1st incarnation of the Panigale V4 it will never be out of the dealers receiving updates or upgrades.
Roll on the release of the Speed 1160 or the S1000R.

MOzZereLLa

Dare I say 200 BHP for a naked bike on the road is utterly pointless unless you enjoy waving your penis in front of other men in the pub.

I have a feeling the 1160 will be the pick of the bunch for road riding.

I'm off to enquire about a new 765 RS this weekend.

Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

I think the Street 765 RS will be a fun package...plenty enough go.

terry950sm

I reckon around 100 bhp is ample for road riding.
Growing old gracefully

Carbon_ZX6R

Quote from: terry950sm on October 25, 2019, 09:02:26 AMI reckon around 100 bhp is ample for road riding.
my harley has that..........
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

Alzo

It's not all about what horsepower is available...it's about how the bike delivers...for example the new S1000RR is quick...207bhp....but by the time it starts getting in to its peak power you run out of space...my 165bhp S1000R is in its sweet spot well beforehand...so it is more usable and as quick on the road.

Kitb4460

Nothing worth looking at as my Z900RS Cafe is a keeper. :cool:  :cool:

Has about 110 bhp now that downpipes are on and no cat. Plenty to keep me grinning.

No need for 200 plus penis waving horses on 2 wheels for me.. British road conditions see to that

And my ability  :rofl:  :rofl: 
Retired Rozzer and loving it.

MOzZereLLa

I'm very interested to see the Aprilia RS660. I suspect it will be mega expensive but I'd be very keen on a corner speed monster!

Jarse

MOzZereLLa

It was to the extent a flat-barred bike can manage it.

New Z1000SX is looking tempting. 😎

Thegodfather

terry950sm

I will probably go backwards next year.
Get rid of the 1290gt. Keep the 450 and purchase a good used ktm950sm.job done
Growing old gracefully