2003 Aprilia RSV1000R For Sale

Started by comment, June 03, 2014, 03:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comment

2003 Aprilia RSV1000R For Sale

Rare yellow 2003 RSV1000R complete with Ohlins suspension front and rear along with the redesigned tail end only featured on the 2003 RSV. Lightweight OZ wheels front and rear over the base models 5 spoke Brembo and also features a revised gearbox as In 2003, the gear ratios were changed to give a slightly closer ratio box. Also has carbon fibre fenders front and rear along with carbon infills on the side panels, carbon fibre dash cover and finally the carbon fibre muffs on the nose.

Service history in the book up to 10,000 miles and was then home serviced by the owner previous to myself. 4 years worth of MOT's on paper but online records go back to 2007.

During my ownership I have also serviced the bike myself along with a Sutton Honda technician. Valve clearances, plugs, oil and filter, hydraulic fluids have all been adhered to on schedule while I have owned the bike. Also the forks have been serviced as per the Ohlins manual with fresh seals and oil.

Throttle bodies were balanced and setup by Aprilia Performance in Tamworth.

All in all the changes add up to a worthwhile purchase over a non R model bike.

Completely standard apart from...
Screen (F.Fabri)
HID kit
Headlight protector
Levers (Spazzo but standard included)
Air Filter (K+N)
Crash protection all round

Renntec grab rail, single seat cowl and Haynes manual included.

Tyres are Michelin Pilot Road 3.

Currently on 22331 miles which will not increase. MOT until August, Tax until September.

£3250

comment

Down to £3250, new bike lined up and this has to go ASAP.