kawasaki z650rs

Started by komp, September 28, 2021, 03:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komp

Kawasaki have another modern classic/retro machine on the way
https://fb.watch/8iUwCEzckU/

looks pleasant enough, i think if i had to buy a retro kwak my choice would go for the z900rs
although out of all these modern retro machines i still prefer the R nineT racer
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Jarse

Likewise regarding the Z900RS.

Out of all the others I'd buy the Triumph Scrambler 1200 😉 but I'm also keeping an interested eye on the new Harley Sportster with the 1250 Evo engine derived from the Pan America.

The Z650RS looks ok, but the Z900RS is the best looking retro out there IMO. I know where my money would go.

Alzo

Lord Danoir the first

They might as well put a beard, skinny jeans and a satchel on it. It's not a motorcycle, it's an accessory.

Coming to a Claire's near you.

Dom1

Says the man with a Katana.

Pot calling kettle requesting colour check, over.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: Dom1 on September 29, 2021, 10:38:34 AMSays the man with a Katana.

Pot calling kettle requesting colour check, over.

1000cc K5 (iconic) engine, Brembo brakes, looks like a fucking space ship!!!...... swing-miss, have another go  :tongue:  :rofl:

MOzZereLLa

Seems to be lots of these 600-700cc efforts coming out recently.

Aprilia showing off a trail version with the 660 engine in it (called the Tuareg - like the VW posh family town centre mobile). Triumph are putting the Trident 660 engine into a Tiger sport like chassis. And the R7 also announced today.

I'm missing "grunt" from the otherwise perfect Tiger 900 so can't see how these lower power "accessories" will pan out. I'm with Dan.
Significantly faster than you.....

David W

Isnt it weird how 650/700cc is now seen as a small bike?

Not impressed by any of these parallel twin, commuter bikes.

And the people responsible for naming that new R7 should be strung up 🤣

David W

Just realised that the bloke in that video is the guy that got really pissed off when everyone kept crashing the ZX6R test bikes at Mallory 🤣