What’s your next bike then?

Started by MOzZereLLa, August 19, 2021, 12:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOzZereLLa

Had mine a couple of months. Time to think what next...... 😬🥸

What d'ya fancy?

I think either a Multistrada V4 or a used Streetfighter V4S.

If I enjoy my year on the Tiger (just missing a bit of shove really) I think the Multistrada might win.
Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

Good question....one I ponder regularly...my biggest issue is what you are alluding to...I have a 1301cc V Twin with more shove than you could ever need...it feels alive...I feel like I'm part of something when I ride it...very involving...and it makes inline 4s feel weak...but I am thinking that I "should" be looking at something more sedate...I use the word sedate and I know I'm talking out of my arse as any such bike will bore me in days.
I'm looking at the Harley Pan America with mild curiosity...KTM will be releasing a new GT soon.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

komp

only bike i would consider buying at the moment in the Ducati v4 streetfighter
but too rich for me
once loan for the sensible family car has been paid off perhaps it may be possible
and second hand ones might be in my price range

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Maddog

Ive still got my 2011 RSV4 Factory Aprc.....but will probably sell it and get a ZX10r....

Lord Danoir the first

Absolutely no idea. It'll be done on a whim as usual

MOzZereLLa

Quote from: Lord Danoir the first on August 19, 2021, 09:46:59 PMAbsolutely no idea. It'll be done on a whim as usual
I would expect it to be a hugely controversial but ultra-cool find to that will leave most of us wishing they'd thought of it.
Significantly faster than you.....

Jarse

Sticking with my Tiger. Did a good few miles on it a few weeks ago and it was faultless. Comfortable, grunty, tractable. Ideal. Seriously thinking of selling my other Triumph as it seems redundant now.

Dom1

Feels like cheating on my current bike to be thinking of riding something different.

That said me and my T700 were seeing each other for a while behind my DR's back.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

David W

Sold my MT10 couple of weeks ago after being embarrassed at how few miles I'd done between MOT.
Think I need to scratch an American Cruiser shaped itch so next bike is going to be a Harley Fat Bob or an Indian Chief Bobber. Next spring because the Indian waiting list is months!