Started by Alzo, December 15, 2021, 08:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

komp

wifey approves of the multistrada  :moto:
now to decide what body parts to sell off first
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

Jarse

Quote from: Alzo on December 23, 2021, 11:26:37 AMI wouldn't get another Matt paint job...easy looked after until you get a stonechip...then you're screwed.

The silver is gloss. Looks really nice in the flesh. I have a couple of pics but don't know how to post pics on here from my phone. First time Triumph have got the graphics right in a while.

Alzo

Quote from: Jarse on December 24, 2021, 10:31:15 AM
Quote from: Alzo on December 23, 2021, 11:26:37 AMI wouldn't get another Matt paint job...easy looked after until you get a stonechip...then you're screwed.

The silver is gloss. Looks really nice in the flesh. I have a couple of pics but don't know how to post pics on here from my phone. First time Triumph have got the graphics right in a while.

I just caught the Matt Black version on You Tube...keeping the KTM tank clean was easy...but any tiny general wear and tear scratches there was no way of addressing...whereas a gloss finish I'd have been able to polish out. Played havoc with my OCD.

Alzo

Quote from: komp on December 24, 2021, 10:05:00 AMwifey approves of the multistrada  :moto:
now to decide what body parts to sell off first
It's a cracking looking bike...and that engine will be a pleasure too...sell the wife. 🙂😉