Sillystone MGP

Started by Millhouse, July 28, 2015, 10:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millhouse

Thought I'd see about going along this year to get a bit more deaf.

Almost died when I saw the price... £80pp General admittance!!!

They can FTFO, I'll be watching it in the comfort of my front room with the volume up!!
Life is a contact sport,  you'll be needing rule #5

Lord Danoir the first

Full VIP treatment again this year for Dicko and I, and our delightful ladies.

I'm very important, you know.

Jarse

Opposite end of the spectrum, camping with a few of the usual suspects.

Think we got an early saver but can't remember and don't really care, what price for a weekend with mates, beer and bikes.

Alzo

I cannae wait...loved it last year...beer(tea)...mates(they hate me really)....birds(Seagulls mostly)...and laughs(probably at me behind my back)...bring it on.

Snozzeltoff

I'm down to marshal again which means one free ticket, general admittance roving grandstand I think.
I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Early am to collect ticket or evening at end of play Friday or Saturday.
If you want the ticket Millhouse you are welcome to it, you get first refusal.

Millhouse

That's a very kind offer sir!!

As it turns out Mrs Millhouse (who I thought may want to go) actually doesn't. So I'll have to respectfully decline.

Thank you ever so much though...
Life is a contact sport,  you'll be needing rule #5

David W

Got offered a corporate hostility pass yesterday, so may well be there.  Result!

Snozzeltoff

No problem, thought I'd offer it up though.

If anyone else is interested let me know.

Snozzeltoff

PJ

Quote from: Snozzeltoff on July 30, 2015, 07:54:14 AM
Ticket now claimed.

All, I can't now make this so the ticket Snozzeltoff so kindly offered to me is now back up for grabs. He won't be online until tonight but if you want it, speak up!

Chojin

£80 per ticket
+ £17.50 parking
+ £3 handling fee
+ £4 delivery

The robbing bastards.

Maddog

PJ, Do you have this ticket or does it still need picking up off Snozzeltoff?

PJ

Quote from: Maddog on August 29, 2015, 04:11:22 PM
PJ, Do you have this ticket or does it still need picking up off Snozzeltoff?

It needs to be picked up from Snozzeltoff fairly early tomorrow before he enters the track. 7:30am or thereabouts. Early but worth it for a free ticket!

I went last year and he provided me a ticket kindly so I met him a few miles away from the track and collected it from him, I feel bad I now can't go!

Snozzeltoff

I'm back, fed and watered and have just checked my emails.

The ticket does need picking up but yes it is 1 free and there is an allocated seat in the Stowe B grandstand that comes with it.
I have learnt that I can leave the ticket with the security box at the marshals campsite so you could collect it later on from there.

If you want it shout up between now and 6am.

Also a spot today was a campsite just before the marshals campsite, it's in a field but it's only £10 as opposed to the silly prices, especially tomorrow.
This campsite is here:
Dropped pin
near Silverstone, Northamptonshire
http://goo.gl/maps/DH5K7

The marshals campsite a little further up here:
Dropped pin
near Silverstone, Northamptonshire
http://goo.gl/maps/MwnrD