Considering a Change

Started by Dom1, September 02, 2020, 08:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom1

Counting down to see if the deal goes through.

This is not good for my anxiety levels.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Dom1

Deal done and bike is safely in the care of Ninjaforce just about to hit the M3!

Excited much.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Jarse

Fantastic 😎🏍👍🏻

m6rk

Dom1

If only you knew someone who could oblige.

komp

KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

DaveH

Jarse

Do we know the lad on the DR Dom?

Looks familiar

Dom1

That would be a certain m6rk of this parish.

The new custodian of the mighty DR.

Jarse

I thought it looked like him but like most of us, although not you Dom, he's aged and looks considerably more distinguished than his formative years.

I didn't want to guess and potentially offended 😉

Lord Danoir the first

You can always spot M6rk a mile off in any photo....... he's the one who looks like he's being anally violated, doesn't want anyone to know, and yet is curiously OK with it.

Congratulations on the new wheels gentlemen....... stay safe y'slags.

David W

If its M6rk, Dom probably ended up paying him to ride the DR away...

Jarse

I recall he had a monobrow in his youth too.

DW, fair point.

LTtF the internal workings of your mind 😳

Dom1

Finally got a first ride at the weekend and on the road its a lovely ride, took in one local lane which was very muddy and wet and that will take a bit of getting used to.

Have to say I would have been wobbly on any bike in the same conditions but the extra weight of the bigger adventure style bike does not favour a timid approach.

Must ride it some more and bond with it, still feels like someone else's bike at the moment.