Back on the Ninja Site!! :-)

Started by Nikki, January 11, 2014, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Hi guys!  :azn:

Dunno if I'll recognise anyone on here anymore, or if anyone will remember me. I used the site alot 2002-2007 when I lived in the Sutton area and rode from Boxhill on Sundays on my yellow/purple/black Honda CBR400RR NC29 BabyBlade called Dennis. I met Haggis McSparkie through the site, we married and have two children but separated a couple of years ago. I use to hold the Welsh Ninjafest weekends.

Currently living back in Wales, have had a couple of bikes since but kept hold of Dennis who is currently my only bike cos I can't justify the expense of another at the moment.

I'm hoping to make a trip back to the Surrey area to catch up with old friends in the spring and was wondering if any of the old crowd still ride from Boxhill?

Look forward to catching up.   :laugh:

Dom1

Welcome back Miss.

Hope to catch up some time. Must get up to collect that PeeWee.
"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

big gav

welcome back :)

I never did get round to a welsh ninjafest

MOzZereLLa

Significantly faster than you.....

Alzo

CBr6y

CB1000R

the invisible dog

ash

Hi nikki, we will be doing a sunday morning ride to Abergavenny, and then a tootle around in the spring if you are interested ?

Wb btw :)

Nat

Hey Nikica WB!  We've just started a Boxhill meet thread so check it out!
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General Keller

Green_Ninja

Jarse

Welcome back Nikki :moto:

Remember having a pint or two in London with you and Coxy a few years back.

Manic636

Grantham ninja

Welcome back Nikki,,, I remember reading your threads on the Welsh Ninjafest :grin:

Coxy

Quote from: Jarse on January 12, 2014, 02:14:53 PM
Welcome back Nikki :moto:

Remember having a pint or two in London with you and Coxy a few years back.

Welcome bake Nikki, hope all is well in your world.
All good with me except I had to sell the Gixer to pay for house stuff and kids are expensive too as you are no doubt aware, so wont be making any Box Hill runs for the foreseeable, great memeories of some corkers though.

That was a very pleasant evening, topped off with me walking you back to your hotel Jarse (but no offer of coffee if I recall) 

Lord Danoir the first

Quote from: Nikki on January 11, 2014, 10:44:59 PM
I met Haggis McSparkie through the site, we married and have two children but separated a couple of years ago.

That's a shame, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it had nothing to do with he and I engaging in some rather erotic simulation sex at Dave and Aim's wedding??!!!..... it looks worse on the pic's  ;)

Good to see you back though.