Hello from that place west of Windsor...

Started by inchoate, May 06, 2014, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inchoate

Hi everyone, I'm Craig, 28 based over in Slough, and i've recently gotten myself hold of a z1000sx tourer - a ninja in some markets, so that'll do.... nice to meet you all. Be gentle, I'm a newbie...

Dom1

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." - Robin Williams RIP

Welcome. Raydial,on the forum, hired a Z1000sx for the Scottish rideout, he loved it. It looked good too. :afro:

Bunny

Hi and look out for the beaconsfield runs posted on here that go out on a Wednesday and Sunday.

Green_Ninja

the invisible dog

Hi Craig  :wave:

Beaconsfield/High Wycombe here

Quote from: Bunny on May 06, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
Hi and look out for the beaconsfield runs posted on here that go out on a Wednesday and Sunday.
Hoping to get out soon...

Jimhas7

Hello from a place East of Windsor... A little known place known as Heathrow airport M4. J4.   :hello2:

Quote from: the invisible dog on May 06, 2014, 06:56:57 PM
Hi Craig  :wave:

Beaconsfield/High Wycombe here

Quote from: Bunny on May 06, 2014, 06:20:00 PM
Hoping to get out soon...

three of us got out Monday and did a Hcafe run, all last minute kind of thing as weather was unpredictable.

See you all soon maybe..  :moto:

inchoate

Thanks for the welcome :)

Good to see a few peeps from round this way... I don't get out too often even though I commute every day on the bike, have done a nice run down to Alton a couple of times which is pretty decent.

ash

komp

welcome craigy

found your way in ok i see  :grin:
KTM 1290 Superduke GT
BMW R nine T

inchoate