Honda NSR 125R (JC22) Repsol

Started by Snozzeltoff, August 18, 2014, 10:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snozzeltoff

Up for sale is the little NSR125R - I bought this from Komp about a year ago. I have used it as a winter run about and some 2 stroke fun.

I'm moving house soon and need the extra funds but also it's a bit futher away from my usual commute which is a bit of a stretch for the 125.

Details:

Ninja price £900

17,500 miles.
MOT until July 2015.
Tax till end of Dec 2014.
Brand new Chain and sprockets (Front & Rear).
Derestricted.
Arrow exhaust.
Renthal grips (from a previous owner).
Rear tyre has loads of tread left.
4ltr bottle of 2 stroke oil - unopened - goes with the bike.

Original clocks are KPH but has always had a speedo healer fitted recording distance as miles.
When the speedo broke I went through trying to find the problem and bought 2nd had clocks in MPH which had almost identical mileage on them. Turns out the speedo drive on the front wheel hub broke, so I sourced a brand new replacement from Honda and it's been perfect since.
Old clocks are included in sale as spares.

Spare brighter headlight bulbs, I ran these during the winter but it sucks a bit too much juice when used and the battery doesnt charge when lights are run. The original bulbs are back in and it's been fine since.

I have the smaller carb reeds from the previous owner who derestricted it, (Komp) and also the cone air filter which currently isn't fitted.

Passed the MOT in July with adversory on the front tyre tread getting low. The front left fork seal has light misting. Other than that all good.
I have one spare set of fork seals ready, but haven't the time to strip and replace it. The front tyre should only be £50 to get sorted but again haven't had the time to do so.

A few scuffs and marks expected from a bike of this age. A few from previous owners as shown in the pictures.

Never let me down and is lovely to ride.

Pictures below. I have a video of starting up and revv'ing, should you want to see that let me know.

Bike's location Oxfordshire.

captain sensible

Now with 100% more sarcasm.

Snozzeltoff

Quote from: captain sensible on April 18, 2015, 02:18:31 PM
Is this still up for sale?

It will be again soon, It's currently awaiting a new exhaust system as the old one blew a big hole and isn't worth repairing. It also needs a new front tyre.
The exhaust is on order and should turn up end of the month/early May. I was going to run it for a month or two but the plan is to shift it this summer sometime.

If there is interest to sell here then I may get rid of it sooner. Sorting the exhuast and front tyre though I'd have to push the price up a bit.

captain sensible

Let me know how much and if the insurance payout is enough then ill see about having a chat.
Now with 100% more sarcasm.

Carbon_ZX6R

its tempting........ never had a 2 poke.....
2004 ZX-6R B1H    
- Full Akra Titanium System                
- Gilles rear sets                     
- R&G Crash Bungs
- Hyperpro Rsc Damper
- Many other mods

PJ

Quote from: Carbon_ZX6R on April 18, 2015, 06:44:17 PM
its tempting........ never had a 2 poke.....

Make sure you check the engine number......

Snozzeltoff