NOW SOLD - One owner Gen 3 ZX10R track bike with V5 for sale 3.5K

Started by Jimhas7, February 28, 2023, 10:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimhas7

Kawasaki ZX10R Gen3 for sale - £ 3,500.

Selling up and calling it a day with trackdays, however will be looking to get into a bit of enduro riding instead.

Bike was a preregistered purchase so I'm really just the one owner since June 2009. The V5 is in my name.

I initially used the bike on the road for a few years and then ventured into trackday riding before becoming solely used as a track bike (after I crashed it at Almeria in 2017, damaging all the road fairings and suffering a bit of gravel rash) It has around 18,000 miles (maybe a bit more) on the clock, oil has been changed religiously, it has track fairings, akrapovic race end can and link pipe,  I have fitted custom made braided hoses, aftermarket rear sets etc. the front forks were serviced in October 2022, and the bike was last used in Almeria soon after in November 2022. Currently fitted with slicks. Tyres are Dunlops and while the front will see you right for a few sessions or a day, the back is practically finished and will need changing. It will come with tyre warmers, front and rear paddock stands and anything else I may have lying around such as a new set of front brake pads I have stored somewhere, il throw in. 

Main reason is all my biker mates have given up so rather than be Billy no mates it's time to let it go. It's been a blast but all good things must come to an end, I will try and work out how to add current pictures of the bike, but if anyone is interested just drop me a message and il send answer your questions and send you any pictures you require.

It's been in Spain for the last 4 years and just come back to the uk so il be tinkering with it giving it a clean etc. (at some point) it's also been used as a track bike and is in track trim (no road fairings, lights etc. so expect a few battle scars, if your looking for something to polish look elsewhere 😛

Do get in touch if genuinely interested.

Located in Alton, Hampshire.

Jimhas7

Zx10R

Link is to a current picture on Flickr if it works..

Lord Danoir the first

I saw that on one of the FB group pages. It looks really clean.

I'd have been all over that had I not just bought one!!

Jimhas7

Thank Dan, it should make some one a good track bike, it has served me well, one careful owner before and after the crash  :rofl: 

That said, it has been well looked after throughout my ownership, could also go back on the road with some work on a daytime MOT.

Not in any rush to sell, so if any one knows any one looking, feel free to send them my way

Jimhas7

Well that didn't take long, and no haggles, time to move onto the next chapter  :moto: